Trainees and Attache’s Full time students cannot be employed by the company on full time basis. However the company offers attachments (internships) to students so as to contribute in fostering training and also has a variety of training programs for form four leavers and college graduates (certificate / diploma holders). The training program has been ongoing though the company is in the process of developing a more comprehensive program
The program in general
The course is designed to expose students / form four leavers/ graduates (certificate / diploma holders) to hands on training in the following areas i.e. panel repairs & replacements / paint work / electrical / mechanical systems, etc. This excellent all round training widens the attaches (interns) / trainees knowledge and will make them more employable.
What does this program offers:
• Developing of practical skills as well as learning the relevant theory.
• Being taught by our friendly and enthusiastic staff who have a wide range of experience in the motor vehicle industry.
• Earn as you learn.
• Form four
• Certificate / Diploma
• Commitment and interest to work in the motor vehicle industry.
• Attachees / Interns (full time college students) 1 - 3 months
• Trainees (form four /college graduates - certificate / diploma) 3 months - 1year.
• Practical assignments will be given to the attaches (interns) / trainees throughout their training period
• Question and answers will be used to test their underpinning knowledge on assignments given.
• A portfolio of their weekly piecework marks will be put together for the purpose of assessment.
• Over the years Stantech Motors has been recognized for the following notable achievements, among others:
• Emerged No. 1 (one) in the Transport & Allied Service Industry and No. 14 (fourteen) in the Top 100 companies’ year 2010 survey;
• Emerged No. 1 (one) in the Transport & Allied Service Industry and No. 11 (eleven) in the Top 100 companies’ year 2009 survey;
• Gained a Certificate of Excellence in the Total International Motor Show;
• Franchise holder for 4 giant vehicle manufacturers, namely Chery International and ZX-Auto Ltd, JMC & Golden Dragon buses co. respectively.
Other staff qualifications (personnel capability)
At Stantech, we have other various positions that require skilled and experienced staff members with specific qualifications as outlined below. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply through this address email@example.com and we shall get in touch with you when a vacancy arises. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted and that an application does not guarantee a job or a response.
• SUPERVISORS – Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Automotive Engineering
• FOREMEN – Diploma (HND) and certificate in Automotive Engineering
• MECHANICS – Diploma / grade test / technician 1& II
• SPRAY PAINTERS – Artisan test / grade test/ technician I & II / craft I, II & III
• ELECTRICIANS – Artisan test / grade test/ technician I & II / craft I, II & III
• PANEL BEATERS – Artisan test / grade test/ technician I & II / craft I, II & III